The Lounge is a well-placed large venue very suitable for live music events, with a capacity of 180 people, a stage with overhead gantry spotlights, colour changing mood lighting and a good sized dance floor. The layout is split level, and allows for VIP/Hospitality facilities.
The hire charge covers all staffing, plus SIA licensed door staff. On-site parking is available.
If you are interested in organising an event at The Lounge please refer to the booking conditions for all relevant information and complete the booking enquiry form.
Promoter booking conditions
- The Promoter shall not be entitled to admit people exceeding the agreed capacity of 180 persons, including but not limited to all paying, guest list and VIP guests, and the Promoter’s artists and staff.
- The Promoter shall be responsible for ticketing the event in accordance with the venues minimum age and entrance policies.
- The Promoter shall be responsible for the promotion of the event.
- The promoter shall be responsible for the booking and payment of all DJ’s and performing artists appearing at the event (unless by prior arrangement with the management)
- The Promoter’s tickets, promotional material and use of the business logo must be approved by the venue in advance.
- The Promoter shall have access to the venue for set-up no earlier than two hours prior to doors opening unless otherwise agreed.
- The Promoter must strike and remove all production materials and other equipment bought in for the event immediately after the event.
- The Promoter shall be responsible for the cost of additional sound and lighting equipment which falls outside that already specified by the venue.
- The Promoter shall be responsible for the cost of additional sound or lighting engineers required/requested as a result of the Promoter’s set-up requirements.
- The Promoter must take all reasonable steps to ensure that illegal fly posting or flyering does not occur under any circumstances.
- The Promoter must always act in the best interests of the venue and do as much as is reasonably practical to protect the venue’s licence.
- The Promoter shall be liable for the costs of any damage caused to the venue during set- up and strike of their production.
- The Promoter can choose to allocate a number of tickets for the venue to sell. Details to be agreed as per each gig.
- The fee for the hire of the venue is £100. If numbers on the night exceed 100 the hire charge of £100 will be refunded to the promoter at the end of the evening.
- The minimum number of 100 tickets must be sold in order for the event to go ahead unless otherwise agreed.
- The hire fee must be paid in full six weeks prior to the proposed event date.
- The venue will provide SIA licensed door staff.
- The venue reserves the right of admission.
- The venue operates an ID check and Challenge 25 policy on entry.
- All persons must provide a valid form of photographic ID if applicable to gain access, this should be communicated to the Promoter’s guests where possible.
- The venue operates a zero tolerance policy towards drugs. Anyone caught in possession of drugs will be ejected from the premises and the police will be notified.
- The venue reserves the right to search persons upon entry if door staff deem necessary
- No search No entry
- No entry will be allowed to persons under the age of 18 years of age.
- The venue shall accept no responsibility for any injury to customers sustained whilst attending the event, save through negligence of the venue or its suppliers.
- The venue shall accept no responsibility for any items lost or stolen during the course of the event, set-up or strike.
- The venue has full public liability insurance.
- Whilst every effort will be made to ensure the provision of the facilities detailed, the venue cannot be held responsible for shortcomings or conditions which may affect the event and which are outside its control (e.g. weather, acts of terrorism, fire)
- The venue requires a copy of the Promoter’s full public liability insurance to be provided prior to the event taking place.